Dyna-Gro GROW™ KLN Concentrate, 8 fl oz
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
K-L-N Concentrate™ is a root stimulating solution containing both (IBA) Indole-3-butyric acid and (NAA) 1-Napthaleneacetic acid hormones that produce vigorous root development in all plants.
- Use it for propagating cuttings and as a transplanting drench for newly potted plants.
- Drench or mist your plants for an explosion of new root growth.
- Professional growers around the country recognize and highly recommend K-L-N to speed up propagation of cuttings in all growing media.
Preparation of Cuttings: Select 3 – 6 inch cuttings from the new growth on vigorous, disease free plants. Using a sharp knife or razor blade, sever the cutting from the parent plant by cutting through the stem at a 45° angle. Do not use shears which crush the tissue. Place stems only in K-L-N Rooting Concentrate™, diluted 1 – 3 tsp./gal. of water. Callus formation should start in 7 – 10 days with roots soon after.
- Soaking: (Oasis cubes, rockwool, vermiculite, sand, etc.) Soak the cutting in K-L-N diluted 1 tbsp./gal. for 10 – 15 minutes then place in growing medium using nonmetallic container only and water to saturation with K-L-N diluted 1 – 2 tsp./gal. For hard to root cuttings use 1 tbsp./gal. or Dyna-Gro® Root Gel®.
- Misting: Mix ½ tsp. K-L-N and 1 tsp. of Pro-TeKt® per gallon of water and add to the system’s holding tank. Keep the cuttings moist at all times.
- Air Rooting: Dilute K-L-N 1 tbsp./gal. of water. Saturate medium and place into cut on plant stem. Cover with opaque plastic or foil. Keep moist with K-L-N solution until adequate roots form.
- Transplanting & Dividing Plants: Drench newly potted or transplanted plants with a solution of 1 tsp. K-L-N, 1 tsp. Pro-TeKt® and 1 tsp. of any Dyna-Gro® plant food per gal. of water. Continue applications of K-L-N until plant is established in the new medium. This will insure vigorous and healthy new growth.
A note on live plants
Every live plant is unique. Your plant will be cared for like it's our own and will be selected especially for you. Please note that unless otherwise identified, the plant you receive will vary from the picture provided (i.e. different number of leaves).